02 March 2011

It's official...

I can't have children...





psych
!


The 2nd Annual Knitting & Crochet Blog Week has been announced! And I never even knew there was a first one. I'm glad I stumbled upon Ravelry because I've been able to get more involved in my hobbies and meet others the world round who share this enthusiasm. And at the same time, groups like The Blog Hub keep me learning and motivated with cute, little fun activities like Blog Week. Despite my best efforts, I've been really bad about blogging. And I can't even use the excuse that school has been keeping me busy because the point of this blog was to document life down the grad school lane in the first place! It'll be nice to have a theme to help keep me blogging, even if just for that week.

Who's got 2 thumbs and is excited to blog about arts&crafts?

this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment