15 March 2011

Then again...

Maybe my random whim to jog around the lake wasn't such a good idea after all. Now my right glute is hella sore, and I walk all cock-eyed because every time I swing my right leg, my glute feels like it tenses up and then I feel a sharp pinch. I had to ask lil C if one butt cheek was bigger than the other last night. I have this theory: maybe my right leg is less dominant so therefore weaker, and this soreness is a result of exerting it when lefty has otherwise taken the brunt of the work. I figured, if this were true, it'd manifest itself in one cheek being bigger and more muscular than the other right? Unfortunately, he was unable to neither confirm nor deny my theory because he refused to look back there... Not that I can't blame it. I did trick him once by mooning him, so perhaps he still carries that resentment, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment