14 March 2011

Never under-estimate the power of procrastination!

I am so tired of studying for finals and writing papers. Hell, I sooo do not want to do this that I just jogged around Lake Union, ahha!! Yeah, I can't believe it either... but when I hit Jillians, I thought to myself, I could probably go a bit further. And then when I hit China Harbor, I thought again that I could still keep going. And before I knew it, I was jogging past the Fremont Bridge, and then past Gasworks, and I was back at the University Bridge. Unfortunately, I had to stop at this point to take a walk, and from that point on, I was alternating jogging and walking. But still, it felt good being able to push myself to do that! Even at a slow pace, I just kept thinking to myself 1) just set your own pace, and 2) it's this or studying, heh. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment